All employers have a legal obligation to ensure that working environments are electrically safe.
It is the responsibility of a production company or event manager to design their systems in accordance with the Wiring Regulations. The senior person responsible on any event will need to appoint an electrically competant person to oversee this.
We have NAPIT registered electricians BS 7671 Qualified to IET (Institute of Engineering and Technology) standards available to sign off both temporary (BS7909) and permanent electrical installations – performance venues are our speciality!
For more information or if you have any questions regarding the regulations for your event, contact us and ask for Chris.
Our structural and electrical services include:
- Electrical Design and Power Plans
- Dimmer Supply
- Conditioned Supplies
- Truss Motor Control
- Phase balancing
- Site Power (Generator Hire)
- Power Distribution
- Lighting/Sound Installation
- Building Control Compliant Contractors
- BS7671 Certified Commercial Electricians
- BS7909 Certified Temporary Event Power Supply